9.11.2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter...

Ever since I came back home from the States, mommy and I would always try to go out and spend time together. More often than not, we dine out. Sometimes, we just do errands. Sometimes we go shopping; sometimes, just window-shopping. There are times, we do everything in one day until her feet hurt (mine never get tired of walking). Sometimes, mommy grumpily but jokingly complains but needless to say, she enjoys spending time with me no matter how long the walk is... and I mean that both literally and figuratively.

I'm leaving again soon and maybe because of that, we get too senti that we start to buy similar stuff. For all I know, we would just end up not using them often coz we would remember our dates and then start to cry.

She knows I'll post this. She knows I'll entitle it "Like Mother, Like Daughter" because I'll include the pictures of the hers-and-mine-stuff we got; but she doesn't know it'll be this long. Truth is, this time the "pictures-part" is not the main thing; the "paragraph part" is.

Mommy, I can't help but see God's reflection when I look at you. I want to be more and more like you. I wish everyone could say to me, "Like mother, like daughter". I love you.

___________________________


and now, the not so important part of this particular post...

Shoes from Greenhills


Sandals from Greenhills


Blouses from K&Co.


Shirts from Team Manila


ps.
Mommy has a blog too: lightandmight.blogspot.com