2.11.2008

mix and match then make it work

this, i wore to school...


long sleeved undershirt from Aeropostale (super sale $3 if i'm not mistaken), long sleeved sweater from Cubao ukay-ukay (super super sale, Php20??). wool jacket with 3/4 sleeves - a gift from my mommy from Ilaya Couture, Diesel jeans (i got on sale seasons ago), leather belt from Old Navy, Adidas sneakers - a gift from my sister Lei, leather bag from Fino -my bday gift for myself. hehe


this I still haven't worn anywhere except in my room (hehe)...

long sleeves from Target, belt from Cintura Tutti Bella by Alexandria (it's proudly made in the Philippines), jeans from Diesel, shoes from Naturalizer

...was just trying on my high-waisted, stir-up Diesel jeans (again, on sale!). ended up pairing it with my pantulog (sleepwear) top. here's the pic from their online store: