10.01.2008

Thank you Lord

I am making up for my lack of entries. In fact, I am looking at all my pics and I just realized, I didn't blog for a really really loooong time. I skipped some of the events that I wish I could have blogged about. And if I would, they would no longer be in chronological order. Argh... but what the heck. I want to write about them too. I don't care if one goes before another when it should go after. Who cares?

Anyway... please oh puh-lease let me share...

Student Name: JILL MITZIE NEPOMUCENO ROBLES

ENG FUND/WRITING SKILLS MET
Section Dept Course# Course Title Grade Units Grade Pts



SUMMER 2008


33030 MMKT 2640 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS A 3 12.0
33096 MPDV 2400 PRE-PRODUCTION FOR APPAREL A 3 12.0
33098 MPDV 2450 ASSORTMENT PLANNING & PURCHASING A 3 12.0
33100 MPDV 2600 FIT ANALYSIS A 3 12.0

CUR UN ATT 12 COMP 12 GPA 4.0

CUM UN ATT 54 COMP 54 GPA 3.93

President's Honor Roll

Perhaps only this could justify my lack of time to blog. Please don't think I'm mayabang. I'm just soooo happy! My second and third quarters weren't this good but now I'm back on the list... ;) from Honor Roll back to President's Honor Roll.. Whoopteedoo! =D Gg calls me "nerdie" all the time. Hehe. I guess it's really like that when you're enjoying what you're doing. One more quarter to go... and mind you, it's a big one. I'm looking forward to my "porfolio class"... and to my two non-paid internships (one of which is a bridal salon). I'll be juggling all of them along with another class and all the wedding preparations. So... whoever's reading this and sharing with my joy right now, please pray for me ha? Thanks for journeying with me!