2.05.2009

I celebrated...


...my birthday! Hehe. This post is almost 2 months late though. It was last December 15.


My Fondant Cake from Walnut Creek Bakery courtesy of Gian, Ate Mel and Toots. Please pardon my Tsinelas (slippers)! haha! :D


Drinks... most if not all were from Gg. 

Heineken


Champagne


More wines. 

The food...


Parma Ham and Brie - yummy. Parma Ham is really best with soft cheese; at least, for me. And then pair it up with dry red wine. ;) Yum!


Appetizer from Safeway. Hehe


Paella by Mommy Ganda


Steak by Tito Donald, Yaya and Tita Debs. There's Pasta too! I forgot to take a pic.


Gian's mom baked food for the gods too. Sorry no pic, but it was good! My dad wants the recipe. hehe.

My family flew over from the Philippines. They arrived a day before. Aren't they so sweet? Thanks Daddy, Mommy, Lei and Micah! I miss you guys already. Mwah


Daddy looking at Mommy, Lei and Micah. Moi blowing the candle. Hehe


Again again again... with Gg and Mommy Mir


Hehe!


Gg, whatta face! Jillybins, whatta cheek! Hehe


Gg and Moi


Me and Gg with our Mommies ;)


Cute pic of Gg and Mommy


Daddy's little girls ;)


Me and my sisters


Us again, with Tita Lizzie

Daddy, me, Yaya, Tita Debs, Mommy and Tito Donald


The boys sans Uncle James


Hehe. With Tito Milts. Ninong rather ;)


Ren's Indian Dance


Kagulo!!


Daddy helping me win. Hehe. Chips lang though. No money. ;)


He sat down with us na. Look at his smile. ;)


I won! 


I think Kath thought she won. Oops! That's daddy preventing her from getting the pot. Haha!


Me and my chips. Haha! As if they're real.

Next year, what would happen kaya? I'm pretty sure it'll be fun and special too! Thanks everyone for coming.