4.10.2008

I miss the "T-Shirt Weather"...

...in fact, "Sando Weather" dapat. It's sooooo hot in Pinas.. and soooo humid! I had nose bleed on my first day there. From winter to super summer ba naman. Nevertheless, I had fun dressing up... and down. :)

Kaya lang, when you're lacking time, all that really matters is to be able to spend it with the ones you're surely gonna miss when you leave again... so I took pics and missed some... perhaps, missed a lot but that's ok.

Here are the ones I got to "document":

Dress from Tiendesitas. I got it for Php450. A little more than $10! Baet pa ng tindera. ;)


Trying it on with a belt. The belt is free from a tube top I got from Bench. ;)


My mom gave this dress to me. From Lime. Thanks Mommy!


Dress from... what was that? Details or Preview? I forgot! Details ata.


This is one of my faves! Top from Eairth by Melissa Dizon - it is hand-dyed and hand-crafted (all the beads and stuff), Stir-up Jeans from Diesel, Shoes I borrowed from my sister from Ninewest.


I love this too! Simple, rugged and yet dainty. Boyfriend fit sando which I also borrowed from my sister from Old Navy, Jeans from Diesel, Sandals from Greenhills


I don't have a solo pic in this outfit. Hehe. Top from TanGan, White Shorts from Ilaya Couture. This is post-Boracay.


2 Piece Bathing Suit from Speedo which I found in TJ Maxx. Cheaper than the usual, of course!


My shoes and my top are my sister's! Jeans from Diesel