4.10.2008

Re-worked Charm Necklace

I was jet-lagged and bored to death. I couldn't sleep even though it was already 2am! So, I decided to add my own antique pendants to the charm necklace that I bought. Originally, I have 4 pendants that I should add. However, the ring (that which is used to attach the pendant to the chain) of one of the pendants (my turquoise pendant which I like so much because it's my birthstone) broke while I was working with it. That said, I was only able to add 2. It wouldn't be balanced if I added 3. I will have to wait until I find a "new" old pendant (sounds odd. hehe) before I could add the other pendant, which happens to be an antique locket.



Anyway, here's how it now looks like. I really don't know if it's too busy-looking or what. Should I rework it back to its original design? I don't know yet. Still haven't decided.