11.03.2008

Guess where we went last Saturday?

Gian and I had dinner at Tivoli in Mandarin Oriental, Manila for his birthday (Sorry, no pictures. He forgot my camera in the car). But here in U.S., we still haven't really celebrated. So we did last Saturday. It's more than a month late but it's okay. 


Moi


My date


I've seen the popover in person. hehehe! I finished it and the strawberry butter. I even ate half of Gian's strawberry butter. It's really nice and creamy. I love how it melts with the popover.


Popover and Strawberry Butter from Neiman Marcus Rotunda


Gian's Angus Beef Burger and Fries


My Tenderloin Salad. Yum!

We're supposed to go to Japan Town for dessert. I've been craving for Sophie's Crepe. Their Strawberry Crepe with Chocolate Gelato is sinfully delicious! We didn't go though. It was raining hard. Too bad the weather wasn't cooperative.

P.S.
I got sick btw... probably because of the weather. I miss summer.