11.13.2008

I'm sad...


...and tired. I've been working on my project all day!

It's my sister's birthday today (Philippine time) and I'm not there to celebrate it with her. I miss my family. =(

I'm trying to make myself laugh.. so here she is:

The Birthday Girl...



Lei, wearing my eye glasses and immitating my taray look. Hehe.

She made a major mistake of waxing her "bigote" yesterday. I don't know why she wanted to get rid of it. It suits her naman. Parang Lei isn't Lei without it; just like daddy isn't daddy without his. Hehe! Oh, they look very alike by the way. Anyway, she went to "Let's Face It"; and her skin got irritated because of the wax that they used. I wonder why they didn't test it first on a small spot on her skin. She got depressed tuloy yesterday but I think she's ok already. 

She's really pretty with or without it. Take a look at her:

She's "modeling her Fino bag here. Hehe. This is Micah's shot. (Oh, Micah's so pretty too. take a look here)


Lei and moi. ;)

HaBerDay Lei! Guard your heart always. Love you.