11.03.2008

To Return or Not?!

Got this skirt on sale at H&M last week:

 
It's a high waisted heavy weight wool flannel skirt (whew! that's long. hehe). What I like most about it is the fact that it has pockets. Plus, the color is also nice - not the usual plum which is the mainstream color for fall. I really like the skirt a lot. But I'm not sure if it's practical since I can probably use it only during Fall/Winter. Yeah, it's on sale anyway... but I'm hoping I could buy a new pair of really comfortable shoes (my pinky toe bled last week because of my shoes. Poor toe!) that I can use for internship... so I'm still thinking if I should return this. Btw, I like the length too. It's something new for me. I'm feeling experimental. ;) I'll wait another week before deciding. We'll see..

EDIT: I returned it.